- Meet B.J. Rogers, our new Ministry Director for Cedar Park/Leander!
- Read our 2021 Impact Report.
- Learn about our Hope in Motion expansion initiative here.
- We have a new name, address, and phone number. Check out the footer of this website for those details.
- We are excited to announce that the book Unexpected Connections, written in 2020 by executive director Matt Peacock, recently received two awards! Read more here.
- In May of 2021, Matt gave a presentation on the relationship between social isolation and mental health in partnership with the Texas Christian Community Development Network. You can watch the video here (his presentation starts about 27 minutes in).
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up to receive your monthly Volunteer E-newsletter? Complete our Volunteer Interest Form and we’ll sign you up.
How do I sign up for a workday or other events? Click here to get up-to-date information and to access signup links.
How old do you have to be to volunteer? Volunteers can be any age, but we ask that minors be accompanied by an adult.
Can teenagers receive service hours for volunteering? Yes! Just bring your volunteer form with you and a staff member will vouch for you.
Are there other ways to volunteer with PIH other than a workday? Yes! We minister to more than 30 families year-round. There are opportunities to help during the week or weekends that don’t involve physical labor. Contact us to discuss options.
Do I need to sign a release every time I volunteer? Yes, an electronic release and waiver is part of your online sign up for each event.
Is PIH faith-based? Yes! Partners in Hope is an autonomous ministry led by a board of directors and staff under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Click here for our statement of faith.
Are my donations tax deductible? Yes! Partners in Hope is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. See ways to give here.
Where is your most recent annual report? You can view our 2021 Impact Report, published in early 2022, here .
How do I find out more? Email us.